Experiment││Fashion││Jokes││Kalokohan││Problems││Shocking││Studies││Tips

website hit counter

Thursday, November 18, 2010

0 Emo na you?


Emo na you?

 sikat na ngayon dito sa pinas. dami mo makikita sa malls naka all black, tight jeans then ang itim ng mga make up sa mata.

fashion ba to or music?

anyway pulot ko sa ibang forum read on:

Emo kids are mostly seen with acoustic guitars and My Chemical Romance attire, as well as black hair that simply screams "kick me in the balls as hard as you can".

High-pitch nasally voice can often be heard uttering the words "You just don't understand", followed by the sound of slamming door, then muffled whimpering as the individual proceeds to scratch their wrist, hoping you'll take notice of their weak and futile efforts to portray suicide and/or self-mutilation.

But most notably, Emos keep records of thier so-called "problems" in diaries. These records mostly include pointless whiny rants: "Dear Diary, those stupid jocks at school think I'm gay. Why can't they understand that heterosexual boys like me just like to kiss other heterosexual boys once in a while. They're so mean, and it depresses me... They say I'm Emo, even though I'm just misunderstood."
*sniff* *scratch*
"They just don't understand"
"And Karen dumped me today. She says I'm the perfect guy, and that I'm always there for her, just like when her Chimichangas were too cold, and she ended up cutting her wrist out of shear depression. She says it's not me, it's her. She says I'm too good for her. I love her so much... I think I'll express my undying love for her by throwing my pillows and crying... and perhaps I'll write a love song and sing it off-key..."
*sniff*
---------------------

The Difference between Emo And Goth:

Emos Hate themselves
Goths hate Everyone
Emos Want to Kill themselves
Goths Want to kill Everyone

----------------------------




the type of music you listen to when, try as you might, you cannot get laid..and cry about it..

-------------
1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a *****. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

--------------------------

-------------------------------




There are two types of emo's.

1. You have the fake, trendy, ******** emo. These are the people that force themselves to be emo, try to dramatize their life, and think wearing black and cutting your wrists is emo.

2. The true emo, some who is overly emotional. Thats right, emo's can smile and be happy! Many people suffering from manic depression are labelled emo, because they can't help feeling like life ****ing sucks. Alot of them also cut, hence people labelling other people who cut 'emo'

((Also, to all the people who say emo is ****, and say 'dont become emo' then label people emo when you decide they are, you are a bunch of tosspots who can go shoot yourself in the face.))

1. Fake emo: Oh my god, I saw how awesome emo's are on tv, I so have to be one

*two days later* *is wearing fully black clothes, make up, and is carrying a razor with them.*

Fake emo: My parents don't get me. Nobody gets me...

2. True emo: *is being hyper and dancing* I loooove life
*20 minutes later* God...I ****ing hate this...dammit..
Via Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hiring:Hiring po kami ng authors dito sa blog na ito!
Attention:Contact you po me there sa Facebook :) eto po ang email ko yfc_hetokeri@yahoo.com

Followers